For the biscuit crust
- 1 x 200g packet shortbread biscuits
- 6 Tbsp (90 ml/90 g) very soft butter
For the filling and sauce
- 2 litres full-cream vanilla ice cream
- 1 x 110 g bar nutty nougat, frozen solid
- 10 Romany Creams or similar..
Here’s a fun recipe to make with the kids!
- 100g shredded coconut
- 100g chopped nuts
- 400g dark choc chopped
- 1 tbs veg oil
- 200g white choc chopped
- 200g Wedgewood nougat
- 150g cut marshmallows
- *Refrigerate nougat overnight*
Something fresh, easy and delicious!
- 1 fresh melon, cut into cubes
- 1 punnet strawberries, halved
- 2 whole bananas,peeled and cut into thick slices
- 3 whole kiwis, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 x 110g bars Wedgewood Nougat
- *optional* 1..
- 2 boxes x 140g Angel Biscuits
- 150g melted butter
- 1 x tin condensed milk
- 1 x tub smooth cottage cheese
- 1 x egg
- 1 x lemon (juice & zest)
Preheat oven to 180c.
Crush the biscuits and add melted butter. Press..
- 70g plain white/all purpose flour
- 70g cocoa
- 300g dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 210g castor sugar
- 240g unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Amarula (or choice of liqueur)
Preheat oven to 180c. Sieve flour and cocoa onto a plate. Melt..
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Ground cinnamon and finely ground almonds to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Honey, Greek Yoghurt, Muesli or Granola, Fresh..
We’ve recently refreshed our display boxes in line with our values up here at Wedgewood. We would love to hear what you think?
After many requests to combine an assortment of our original nougat bon bons with our Belgian chocolate coated bon bons in our large 850g gifting and sharing boxes, we have finally done it! The perfect way to share a big selection of all the..