Terms and conditions
Wedgewood 20 year celebration
- This promotional competition opens on 1 September 2019 and ends December 2019 or while stocks last
2.1 The Grand Prize entitles two (2) people to:
- Three (3) Nights accommodation at Bayete Zulu Private
- All food and beverages whilst at Bayete Zulu Private
- Two (2) game drives per day
- Elephant Connections Experience
- Flights to and from Durban King Shaka Airport from any main airport in South Africa
- Transfers to and from Durban King Shaka Airport to Bayete Zulu Private
2.2 The Grand Prize excludes:
- Conservation levies
- Merchandise purchases
- Items of a personal nature
- Premium alcoholic beverages
- The Prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- If you are the Grand Prize winner, you must redeem your prize within 12 months of finding the winning ticket.
- The runner-up prizes include:
- Wedgewood nougat and Angels Biscuit hampers, 1 per month, for a period of one (1) year
- These hampers will be created at the discretion of Wedgewood Crafted Confectionery
- In order to qualify as a winner for this promotional competition:
- . The winner must live in the Republic of South Africa
- The winner must provide correct and full personal details, as required
- The winner cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual. The promoters, members, directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Wedgewood Crafted Confectionery and Bayete Zulu Lodges and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
- If the grand prize winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by an adult
- Wedgewood Crafted Confectionery and Bayete Zulu Lodges reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Wedgewood Crafted Confectionery and Bayete Zulu Lodges, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
Wedgewood Crafted Confectionery, Bayete Zulu Lodges and third party contractors cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft, damage or personal injury that occurs during a particular tour or activity.
By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA.
- Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to
- . Providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and
- Signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The names of the prize winners will be published on the Wedgewood Crafted Confectionery and Bayete Zulu Lodges websites and social media pages subject to the winners consent
- Winners may be requested to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
- The promoters shall conduct the competition, and the Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.