Wedgewood Macabelles for Spring
Spring is finally in the air on the Wedgewood Farm, and we could not be more excited! The trees are coming into bud, and our valley is suddenly full of blossoms. What better way celebrate Spring than to shake out your pinny and mark a new beginning with this Spring-inspired treat? Melt in your mouth happiness!
1 Tbsp Sugar (30g)
½ Cup of Butter (100g)
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Cup of Flour (170g)
A Pinch of Salt
1 Cup of Macadamia Nuts (130g)
1 Cup of Cranberries (130g)
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
Cream the sugar, butter and vanilla together in a mixer.
Add the flour and salt and mix well.
Now add and blend the macadamia nuts in a food processor separately until finely chopped and then add them along with the cranberries to the mixture.
Now roll into small balls and place on a lined baking tray. Check the temperature of your oven and bake for 17 minutes on 180 degrees.
Roll in icing sugar while hot and allow to cool before eating….if you can wait that long!
Serve for at your next Garden Party and delight your family and friends!
With love from the Wedgewood Team x
April 2020 -
- - Gilly’s Moist Choc-A-Block Cake
- - Wedgewood Mother’s Day Mochaccino Macalettes Cake
- - Wedgewood Salted Caramel Sauce
- - Day 35 – Artisanal white bread recipe
- - Day 30 – almond, date & apricot snack bars
- - Super Duper Double Chocolate Hideaway Cake
- - Gogo’s Coffee Cake
- - Day 13 – Victoria Sandwich Cake
- - Day 9 – 2 recipes in 1!
- - Day 8 – The Ultimate Brownies
- - Day 7 – Lemon Meringue Pie
- - Day 6 – Gilly’s simple bread recipe